Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

whoa! awesomeness

I loved chaos faction 1 but you've taken it to a whole new level here... The art and characters are so much better. The campaign challenges are unique, interesting and fun more weapons, more ways to play games and 2 player. My only criticism is that it wasn't online because I heard somewhere that it was going to be, but anyways still:
10/10
5/5
faved.
^_^ keep up the good work -EON- *highfives*

Primary Primary

its good

would have given a 10 but there was a glitch, every now and then you just carry on the way you were going and you can't control it

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Friggen awesome!

In my opinion one of teh best games on newgrounds, lookin' forward to numbah 2! :)

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

... anoyed

Anoyed cause the bugs on it are mental! tonnes o' lag (tried what you said for lag) and the don't stop moving and the wont move bugs are anoying as hell would have given a 9 other wise. My flash player is the latest (10) my broswer is internet explorer and dunno what my specs are :P

-Stick War- -Stick War-

awesome!

Really good game. Awesome idea's. Maybe if you make a second one you could add more troops and a custom battle game and you could fight seiges and stuff with huge seige engines :) but awesome game and hopeing for a sequel *crosses fingers*

OCD+ OCD+

ummm?

*yawn* boring sorry

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

best thing-thing game yet

I love it! Just 1 complaint the flshing hands aint fixed =( but toher than that great!